The real estate agency ENOS PROPERTIES Real Estate Services, offers for sale, an incomplete building, in the village Lourdata, on the island of Kefalonia, in Greece. The property, which has a wonderful and unobstructed view of the sea, is located within a plot of 850,83 sq.m. The 522 sq.m of the plot is within the village limits and the remaining 328.15 sq.m is out of the village plan. The property is in a great location, close to the lovely sandy beach of Lourdas, and under the magic mountain, Ainos.
Within the plot, which is within the village limits, there are:
- An incomplete building consisting of a basement, a ground floor and a 1st floor (each floor consisting of 150 square meters)
- A second incomplete building with a basement, a ground floor and a 1st floor (each floor consisting of 40 sq.m).
The village of Lourdata is one of the villages of Kefalonia which, in recent years, has great tourist development. There are many tourist units and villas for rent in Lourdata, many decent dwellings, a mini market, as well as lots of restaurants, clubs and bars, mainly on the coastal road. The beach of the village is sandy, impressive in size and is ideal for children and adults alike. The village is about 15 km from Argostoli, where the visitor will find taverns and restaurants, fashionable cafes, bars and clubs, banks, commercial shops, supermarkets, all transportation means, all public services, post office, schools, gyms, pharmacies etc. In Argostoli there is the General Hospital and the Police Station of Kefalonia. The airport is about 11 kilometers from the property.
About the Property in Kefalonia (Id: EP2394)
- Location: Lourdata
- Square Meters of buildings: 570
- Square Meters of plots: 1,350.83
- Levels: 3
- Construction year: 2005
- Distance from Argostoli: 15 km
- Distance from Airport: 11 km
- View: Amazing views of the Ionian Sea and Mount Ainos
- Distance to nearest beaches: 500 meters from Lourdas beach
About the Area Lourdas
Lourdata or Lourdas is a seaside village, with a wonderful sandy beach and spectacular views …