The Kefalonia Agency, ENOS PROPERTIES Real Estate Services, offers for sale a residential complex, in the village of Kokolata, in Kefalonia, in Greece. The property is a 720 square meter three-storey building, which is in a 2,000 square meter plot. The total area of each floor of the residence complex is 240 square meters. The configuration of the complex is as follows:
- The ground floor is a commercial space and consists of 160 sq.m main spaces and 80 sq.m storage spaces.
- The first floor, which has perimeter views, consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room, a dining room and a kitchen. The main areas are 155 sq.m and the remaining 85 sq.m are outdoor covered spaces (balconies-terraces).
- The second floor consists of 2 apartments. The first is 85 sq.m and consists of 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. There are also 35 sq.m outdoor covered spaces (balconies-terraces). The second apartment is 65 sq.m and consists of 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. There are also 55 sq.m outdoor covered spaces (balconies-terraces).
The residential complex is located in a beautiful, quiet and sparsely populated area just 5 km from Argostoli. The owner of the property has fast access to major supermarkets located near the property, as well as in shops, banks, restaurants, clubs, public services, pharmacies, schools, hospitals, police etc. The location of the property gives the owner a great view of the bay of Argostoli, the lagoon of Koutavos, as well as the Saint George’s castle.
The selling price of the complex is 750,000 €.
About the Property in Kefalonia (Id: EP2122)
- Area: Kokolata
- Construction: 2003
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms & 2 bedrooms/apartment
- Storage room: 80 sq.m
- Garage/Parking: Parking spaces
- Distance from Argostoli: About 5 km
- Distance from nearest beach: About 5 km
- View: Excellent view of Agostoli bay, Koutavos lagoon & Saint George Castle
- Extra: Barbeque, large covered verandas, landscaped garden
About the Area Kokolata
Kokolata is a small village, only 3 km from Argostoli that offers a great view of the bay of Argostoli and the Castle of St. George