The agency ENOS PROPERTIES Real Estate Services offers for sale a tourist business located in Karavados, on the island of Kefalonia, in Greece. The business consists of:
- A plot of about 11,000 square meters, with wonderful panoramic views of Ainos mountain and the sea, in which works have begun for the construction of a 4-star resort (NAME: Destination Eco Resorts, 4*). In full development, the resort will be a small village of 22 houses in total (i.e. chalet type). It is noted that there is the possibility of buying another 550 square meters just below the pool (please see the layout diagram). The plot is located on the outskirts of the village of Karavados and near beautiful beaches. St. Thomas beach is just a 10-minute walk from the property.
- The project has a total budget of about 3,000,000 euros (can be differentiated by + or – 25%, depending on the degree of luxury). A total of about 450 thousand euros have already been spent for the purchase of the land, studies, permits, water connection (with network extension), excavations and other infrastructure projects, remuneration of a supervising engineer, a project coordinator, etc. All permits have been issued and the project can be resumed immediately. The name has already been registered nationwide.
- The road in front of the plot is paved and it is 6.4 meters wide. This ensures easy access to the resort, even with the largest coaches.
- All the preparations for the application for inclusion in the Development Law (i.e. European Union & Greek State Subsidized Program) have been completed, and all that remains is to submit the application. The expected subsidy will be around 800,000 euros, according to expert estimates.
- The resort will be ecological in nature – something that is rare in Greece but is constantly gaining ground. This kind will be unique in Kefalonia and it can easily become a “Brand Name” for the expansion of the company’s activities in other parts of Kefalonia and beyond.