“Property management” is the operation, control, and supervision of real estate (eg equipment, tools, and tangible assets), as used in its most general terms. We only provide services on an annual basis and for specific time periods (eg weekly, monthly, etc.). We do not provide services to properties related to summer rentals.
We, at ENOS PROPERTIES, along with our landscape architect, undertake the responsibility to visit your property, at mutually agreed time intervals, in order to provide you with the following Services:
Services offered in Property Management
- Maintenance of electrical installations
- Maintenance of plumbing
- Maintenance of the mechanical plant (e.g. heater and any other “supporting” mechanical installation of the residence)
- Maintenance of coatings and colors
- Mowing the lawn
- Sprinkler control
- Planting and taking care of the trees
- Maintenance of the engineering plant
- Maintenance of the electrical installation
- Checking the pH of the water in the pool
- Cleaning of filters
- Cleaning of the Pool
- More services can be provided upon request.
- Pricing depends upon the frequency of visits, property’s size/area, service required, distance, etc.