The real estate agency of Kefalonia, ENOS PROPERTIES Real Estate Services, has for sale a property in the village Lourdata, on the island of Kefalonia, in Greece. The property is within a 400,01 sq.m plot, overlooks the sea and is ideal for touristic development. It consists of:
- On the ground floor: 3 apartments and 2 studios, with a total area of 149.30 sq.m.
- On the 1st floor: Main residence of a total area of 95.98 sq.m.
- Store-Bar: 43.14 sq.m.
- Garage-Warehouse 37.77 sq.m.
This property is about 500 meters from the famous sandy beach of Lourdas, and under the magic mountain, Ainos.
The village of Lourdata is one of the villages of Kefalonia, which in recent years has a great tourist development. The village has tourist units, villas and decent rooms for rent, mini markets, as well as many restaurants, taverns and bars mainly on the coastal road. The beach is sandy and impressive in size with sand and pebbles. Lourdata is about 15 km away from Argostoli and there, the visitors can find all kinds of accommodation, supermarkets, taverns, restaurants, trendy cafes and bars, banks and shops, gyms, hair salons, all transportation means, all public services, pharmacies, schools, the General Hospital of the island, the Police Station, etc. The airport is about 11 km from the property.
About the Property in Kefalonia (Id: EP2395)
- Location: Lourdata
- Property’s total Square Meters: 326,19
- Total Area of Plot: 400,01 square meters
- Distance from Argostoli: 15 km
- Distance from Airport: 11km
- View: Wonderful views of the Ionian Sea and Mount Ainos
- Distance to nearest beaches: About 500 meters from Lourdas beach
About the Area Lourdas
Lourdata is a picturesque seaside village, with a great long beach and spectacular views …